In this lesson we will learn basics in reading and writing data from/to a file, and do some basic data manipulation and analysis using a Python module called Pandas. Pandas is a modern and feature rich data analysis framework for Python that is designed to make data analysis and manipulation straightforward and powerful using easy-to-use data structures and operations.
- Summary of early course feedback
- What is Pandas?
- Exploring data using Pandas
- Processing data with Pandas
- Exercise 5
- Hints for Exercise 5
- Read data from a .csv text file into Python using Pandas
- Do simple data analysis using Pandas data structures and related functions
- Write data from Pandas to a .csv text file